- From the very first year until graduation, the students have opportunities to learn from the faculty members from the School of Development Economics, NIDA, who are experienced and have expertise in economics and finance and the faculty members with expertise in engineering and technologies from the Faculty of Engineering, KMITL.
- Classes are held at both KMITL and NIDA. Shuttle buses between KMITL and NIDA campuses are provided. Students can use all the facilities, such as libraries, sport facilities, the Internet) at both KMITL and NIDA for their entire study period in the program.
- Both KMITL and NIDA have extensive partnerships with industry and universities worldwide. This provides excellent opportunities for the students to undertake internships and study abroad.
- All teaching and learning activities in the program are held in English language.
- Work in financial institutes, such as banks, financial securities firms, or insurance companies, as a quantitative analyst (or a quant), fund manager, or financial risk manager
- Work as a financial advisor
- Work in the FinTech industry
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Graduate with B.Eng. in Financial Engineering|
|Graduate with M.S. in Financial Engineering|
- Topics in Financial Engineering
- Topics in Financial Technology
- Financial Communication and Presentation
- Game Theory
- Behavioral Finance
- Market Microstructure and Algorithmic Trading
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Computational Intelligence
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Technologies
- Financial Cybersecurity
- Energy Economics and Finance
- Stochastic Optimization
- Advanced Numerical Methods in Finance
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Program fact sheets – Thai, English
- Program specifications