- July 22, 2019
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Events
Welcome all 2019 Financial Engineering Freshmen!
You are invited to the 2019 Orientation at NIDA on Mon 22 July 2019, 09.30-15.00.
Register now at https://forms.gle/Q2YexEvi9hnrXU9T7
Parents or guests are also welcome.
Tentative Program of the Orientation
- 09.30-10.00 Registration at School of Development Economics, Floor 14, Navamindradhiraj Building (อาคารนวมินทราธิราช)
- 10:00-10:30 Enrollment, class registration, and NIDA student ID card registration guide
- 10:30-11:00 Freshmen orientation activity
- 11.00-12.00 Campus tour
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch
- 13:00-13:30 Welcoming speeches by
1. Professor Dr.Kamphol Panyagometh (President)
2. Asst.Prof.Dr. Nada Chunsom (Vice President for Academic Affairs)
3. Asst.Prof.Dr. Amornrat Apinunmahakul (Dean of the School of Development Economics)
4. Assoc.Prof.Dr. Adis Isarangkura (Academic Advisor, Financial Engineering Program)
and staff introduction
- 13:30-15:00 Campus tour (cont.)
- National ID card or passport with TWO photocopies
- Name change certificate (if applicable) with TWO photocopies
- ONE photocopy of house registration certificate (สำเนาทะเบียนบ้าน)
- Final high school transcript (ปพ.1) or high-school graduation certificate (or any equivalent document) and TWO photocopies
- ONE 1-inch photo
- KMITL student uniform (if available, otherwise any smart dress)
The orientation is to be held at the School of Development Economics, Floor 14, Navamindradhiraj Building (อาคารนวมินทราธิราช) at the NIDA campus: https://goo.gl/maps/dicxHbxBjUmDqvrB7
Car parks are available (free of charge).